Legal roadshow, Hereford May 2017
Where: Three Counties Hotel, Belmont Road, Hereford, HR2 7BP
Interactive CET points approved : 4
Target groups: O, DO
We will present two practice scenarios – one commonplace and one employment, seen through the eyes of various practice staff and optometrists. This will be followed by a table discussion of the issues highlighted in the scenarios. There will also be an opportunity to ‘ask an expert’ from our in-house legal and regulatory team.
Delegates will learn:
- The importance of clear and effective patient communication in all areas of practice
- The significance of internal communication to ensure continuity of patient care and understanding of transfer of duty of care
- How current and emerging regulations relate to clinical practice within the General Ophthalmic Services’ (GOS) framework
- The impact of the regulator, the GOC, in both professional and private aspects of the practitioner’s life
- The importance of good record-keeping and how this impacts on the four points above
Due to the popularity of the 2016 Legal roadshows, we are repeating the programme in 2017. Please note that if you attended a Legal roadshow in 2016, you will not be eligible for CET points at the 2017 Legal roadshows.
18:15 - 19:00
18:15 - 21:00
19:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00
Mainline InstrumentsMainline Instruments has grown as an independent supplier of ophthalmic instrumentation that offers novel solutions for the optometry world.
Formed in 1997 and based in Birmingham, Mainline are ideally experienced and located to provide support for the many products available. Mainline supply a variety of products from established manufacturers such as Icare, Keeler, Tomey, Huvitz, Neitz, Oculus and more.
Main Line Instruments Limited, Unit 2 The Cyclo Works, Lifford Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 3DY