Welcome to the hospital optometrists area of the AOP website.
The AOP Hospital Optometrists Committee (HOC) represents the interests of Optometrists who are employees of the National Health Service.
The Hospital Optometrists Committee objectives are:-
- To represent the interests of AOP members who are optometrist employees of hospital trusts.
- To pro-actively develop good practice in hospital optometry.
- To maintain and develop high standards of postgraduate education within hospital optometry.
- To maintain and further develop / enhance communications between hospital optometrists other related professionals.
- To support and assist hospital optometrist members in the management of change.
Contact: Andrew Tompkin, HOC Secretary, Email email@example.com